Decision Paper on GTUos Tariff Methodology and rates for the Tariff Year 2012/13
Published Date: 28/08/2012
Closing Date: N/A
The Utility Retulator and CER have today (28th August 2012) published the all-island Generator TUoS tariffs for the tariff year 1st October 2012 t0 30th September 2013. This paper outlines the SEM Committee decision on the preferred tariff set, which was consulted upon on SEM-12-039.
To view the decision and the rates applied, please click on the link below:
Summary Documents on GTUoS Rates
Responses to SEM-12-039
- SSE Renewables Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074b.pdf (0.18 MB, Adobe PDF)
- ABO Wind Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074c.pdf (0.84 MB, Adobe PDF)
- AES Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074d.pdf (0.18 MB, Adobe PDF)
- BG Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074e.pdf (0.23 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Endesa Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074f.pdf (0.10 MB, Adobe PDF)
- Energia Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074g.pdf (0.09 MB, Adobe PDF)
- ESB Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074h.pdf (0.02 MB, Adobe PDF)
- IWEA Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074i.pdf (0.11 MB, Adobe PDF)
- PPB Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074j.pdf (0.09 MB, Adobe PDF)
- NIRIG Response to SEM-12-039 SEM-12-074k.pdf (0.17 MB, Adobe PDF)
In September 2011 the SEM Committee endorsed the first set of all Island GTUoS tariffs for the tariff year 2011/2012. In the decision paper a number of areas were identified for further examination by the TSOs.
The methodology paper details the two methodologies used to formulate the tariff sets for the tariff year 2012/13. This is accompanied by three tariffs sets for all generators. A SEM cover note details a minded to decision from the SEM Committee and an explanation of this decision.