The role of the Project Office is to support both Regulators with the successful implementation of the Common Arrangements for Gas (CAG), and to provide the Secretariat function to the Oversight and SEM Committee. It does this through,
- The implementation of Governance Structures
- The scoping, development and publication of work plans
- Updating and reporting against workplans
- The management of risk and issues logs
- The provision of Secretariat service to the SEM Committee
In this section of the web site you can access further information on the Project Office or contact Aoife Doyle.